Saturday 11 February 2012

Women problems? Bring it.

Come on ladies, you know exactly what I mean when I say "Women Problems".
Be it men problems, wardrobe malfunction problems, work problems, health problems, sexual problems, family problems, kid problems, bill problems and the list keeps going... and going...


In my lifetime I have endured ALL of these to date, and as I write this, I also see how strong I am as a woman. To embrace all that and be here today to write about it.

Bottom line, Be happy to be a woman - Just like my Always pads package told me! Lol!

Live your life as you want it, be happy in your skin (and I'm talking to all you non-model types) because you are sexy in someone's eyes.


Give your heart even though he/she may break it, there is that ONE out there that will mend it and make you whole again.

Take care of your body, it is a temple and deserves to be worshiped and rid of impurities.

Shop till you drop because looking good makes us smile and adds a bounce in our steps.

Make-up is fun and be free to express yourself, tease your hair big and slip on those leopard print heels!

Take yourself out on the town, have a martini, dance till dawn and breathe it all in, the good and the bad, because we are Women, and we can ROAR... Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment