Monday 23 January 2012

Remember YOU?


Sometimes we get so caught up in the everyday, with work, family, children, pets, chores, relationships and such other distractions that we don't realize that we lose ourselves day by day.
I feel like this past year I have put my single self on the back burner, and focused a lot of my "me" time on trying to build a new relationship.
I'm sure some of you see where I'm coming from. But do you feel like you changed YOU in some way to welcome this another person into YOUR life? I'm seeing it clear as day now that I did do that. I lost some of myself in trying to please him, to make it work with him and his son and welcome them into my life and my son's... And in the end, it wasn't worth it.  I let myself give up things I wanted, just to be wanted. It was always there though, that women's intuition told me over and over, but I didn't listen, I wanted to believe in US.
Well...time for getting rid of the unnecessary and time to organize me, myself and I.

This time it's Remember Me first, the rest can join the ride or get out of my way.

Hey 2012... let's do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment