Saturday 26 May 2012

This past year I have been fascinated with my nails, nail art and colours. There are so many styles, colours, designs and they all get me super giddy!
As a child, I had the nasty habit of biting my nails. It was quite hard breaking out of the habit. My mother used to buy "Thumbs" (A special liquid that tasted bitter) and brush my nails with it, or pepper sauce... None of it really worked. I stopped on my own when I was 13, it was difficult.  Now at age 35, I have long strong nails, and my fave past time is to design them with bright colours, gems, line art, textures.  An asian lady that lives in my building and owns a salon asked where I had my nails done! LOL :)

It's funny how a nasty habit in my life, changed into a love and hobby.

In time, I will do the same with relationships. Break out of the nasty habit of meeting Mr. Wrong, Mr. Mental, Mr. I Don't Know What I Want, and change how I approach entering into a new relationship with any man. 


Find that love who is worth my time and paint my life with bright colours and design a beautiful future...

One nail polish stroke at a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment